A tree brearing gold coins has grown in the province overnight. Legend has it that this tree is sacred and it is strictly forbidden to pick its fruit.
Options and ConsequencesEdit
- Guard it and only take the fruits that fall (-100). +3 Karma.
- The province's gold income increases by +3..6 per turn.
- I forbid anyone to pick these coins! +2 Karma.
- 30% The province 's gold income increases by +2..4 per turn.
- 70% Several of the people disobeyed your orders. At night, they sneaked up to the gold-bearing tree and picked enough gold coins to fill a bag. The next morning, the tree was gone. A charred hole remains where it had been. The people who disobeyed your orders have their whole bodies covered with black sores.
- I don't believe in legends. Reap the golden harvest! -3 Karma.
- Your subjects gladly rush ahead to execute your orders. But as soon as they start to pick gold coins from the tree, their bodies become covered with black sores, and the tree begins to tremble like a living creature. The gold coins ignite with a magic fire, and the whole tree burns down in a flash, leaving only a charred hole in the ground.
- Fell the tree and gather the gold. -4 Karma.
- You fail to fell the tree. As soon as an axe touches its trunk, the tree begins to tremble like a living creature. The gold coins ignite with a magic fire, and the whole tree burns down in a flash, leaving only a charred hole in the ground.